- We do not double manufactures coupons
- The coupon is not to exceed the value of the product.
- Coupon must be for specific product and size.
Internet Coupons/ Print at Home (PAH) Coupons
- We do accept print-at-home (PAH) Internet coupons in our store. Additional print-at-home coupons are also available at
- They must be clearly legible.
- The manufacture's contract is completely intact.
- The coupon has an expiration date and the date has not expired.
- The words "manufacturer coupon" must appear on the coupon.
- The coupon is not store specific to a non-Ray's Apple Market store.
- The customer has purchased the exact item(s) required by the manufacturer.
- The cents off does not exceed the price of the merchandise.
- A scanner UPC barcode exists on the coupon.
- No Free print at home coupons will be accepted.
- Limit one coupon per product purchased.
- We also reserve the right not to accept any coupon if we believe it is fraudulent, altered, or does not scan properly
We do not accept any competitor coupons
Tax with coupons
Customers are responsible for any taxes associated with Coupons
Store Coupons and Manufacturer Coupons can be used on the same item if together they do not exceed the value of the product and all requirements are met for the coupons.
We may limit the number of coupons of a single item to 5 in a 24 hour period as a courtesy to our other customers, so the shelf is not completely empty between supply trucks.
Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon(s).